Followers

Friday, February 9, 2018

Gone to the Dogs

I need some new material!
Picture taking is not the same in the winter.
 Phoebe did not want to go to the barn with me this morning.
More snow.








 Of course when we got back to the house, she was ready to go out and play.




 I did not get down to Agape until 11:15, but at least I went.
 It continued to snow all afternoon and into the evening.

While I shredded some paper for the stalls, the pups napped.
 They both seem very interested in sleeping on pillows.
 I had switched chores with Karen and had duty tonight.
 Still snowing.





 After the girls were tucked in for the night we headed back to the house for dinner.
 Gary had warmed up the corn chowder and I had already made a salad.
 I never get tired of this...
One of my readers, left me a comment saying she tried the recipe and loved it!
Yes!

Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Even though I love every photo of your snow, I think by this time I would be a little tired of it all. A lovely meal to come back to.