Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Election Day 2017






 I will be very surprised to see these flowers tomorrow morning...it may get down to the high 20s.


 Picked my last bouquets.



 Class at 10:30.  A lively crew with Chris Wilson singing in the background.










 This afternoon I ran a few errands
 Voted
 and by 6:15 our team gathered to hear the results of the election.


After working on a campaign with integrity and the welfare of our community in mind, our candidates lost to one of the dirtiest campaigns I've ever experienced.  Talk about trickle down from Washington....anything goes and it sure did.
At any rate, I am very proud of Susan and Walt for taking the high road.
Who knows what is next!
Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Stand tall, be proud, and be so sure of your own integrity,. honesty, and the friendships that are real and true. And after all that, keep warm.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sorry to hear that they lost but taking the high road is always better. It's easier to live with yourself every day. I honestly don't know how some of these elected officials look in the mirror everyday and feel good about what they're doing.