Followers

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Raining, Cats, Dogs and Jammin.....

After spending last night thinking I had another kidney stone, took a couple of Tums and was ready for chores this morning.  Must have been something I ate!


























 Sunday Jam at 1.
 We had a great time and worked on a couple of new songs.

Woody added a lot to the mix.
                                        


 We will be playing at the Farm Market on the 17th.


 Gary was kind enough to put a poly coat on my chair this afternoon.
This was the view trough the blinds.



 The only thing that sounded good to me tonight was mac and cheese, so 
we had another simple supper.
It's raining again and I am going to crawl into bed early with a book.
Night all.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like good things are happening in your neck of the woods.

Connie said...

I was sad when I couldn't get the video to play, but I totally enjoyed the pictures. We could use some rain around here . . . want to share :)

Ellie's friend from canada said...

Is that a field of corn in the background? Mmmmmmm!!!