Followers

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Not Much...

Whoa!  Was it ever foggy/misty this morning!

 Can you see the horses?









 We have been giving away butternut squash and still have a lot more.
After chores I put it all in one place and will be looking for homes.


 I did not leave the farm today.  Worked on a couple of current projects and 
then made myself the same lunch I had a couple times last week.
Tomatoes/cucumbers, roasted red peppers, pickled beets, cheddar cheese and crackers.
Love all those flavors mixed together.
 Gary continued working on the gardens and I mowed around the pastures and next to the lane/driveway where we will be parking cars for our event on Sunday.
Fortunately it did not get outrageously hot this afternoon.
Dinner was breakfast....
and it tasted
 great!
Time for a nice shower.
Night all.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful, foggy photos. Fog adds a mystique that nothing else can.